Shirataki Noodle Mania Is Sweeping America
Filed under: New Product — @ August 31, 2006
There has been a sudden increase in interest over the past week or so in the number of people looking for information about the amazing Japanese low-carb noodles known as shirataki. It seems shirataki noodle mania is sweeping America as people who are on a healthy low-carb lifestyle want alternatives to the pasta they know and love.
Since I have written rather extensively about this miracle yam-based pasta alternative that is low-fat, low-calorie and low-carb, I thought I would share a listing of the columns I have written about shirataki noodles, including reviews of both the House Foods and Konjac shirataki brands, TONS of delicious recipes including the ones that were submitted to me during my “Livin’ La Vida Shirataki” recipe contest, where you can buy shirataki noodles for yourself, and so much more.
ENJOY and keep coming back here for more great articles on shirataki!
INFORMATION & REVIEWS ON SHIRATAKI
- Shirataki Noodles: Low-Carb Blessing Or Curse?
- My review of Konjac Shirataki Noodles
- My review of House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles
- The Shirataki Noodle Diet
SPECIALS ON SHIRATAKI NOODLES
- House Foods Shirataki As Low As $1.89 at LO-CARB U
- New Shapes For Konjac Shirataki Introduced
MMMM, SHIRATAKI RECIPES
- Shirataki Peanut Stir Fry Recipe
- Shirataki “Mac & Cheese” Recipe
- Shirataki Veggies & Peanut Sauce Recipe
- Thai Coconut-Ginger Shrimp Fettucini Shirataki Recipe
- Almond Shirataki Chicken Chow Mein
- Konjac Shirataki Seafood & Peanut Butter Ginger Dressing Recipe
- Konjac Shirataki With Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Top Five Finalists In The “Livin’ La Vida Shirataki” Recipe Contest
- Lemon Konjac Shirataki With Dill Salmon Recipe